There are two likely reasons that you may not be able to see all of the lesson:
Monitor Resolution is set incorrectly. Typically, the screen resolution of your computer monitor is set to larger than the normal resolution for the monitor.
To adjust your screen resolution on Windows computers:
- You need to minimize all windows on your
computer so only your "desktop" is visible.
- Right click on your desktop image. Select
"properties" from the menu.
- When the window pops up, select the
- Near the bottom left of the settings tab
is a screen resolution slide bar.
- Left click and drag the slider to 1024x768 (varies by monitor).
- Click apply button (bottom right of
- The computer will ask you to confirm that
this is correct and that you want to keep the new setting. Click yes or OK.
- Then you can close the pop-up window and
you are all set.
Internet Browser Text Size needs to be reset. Many browsers allow you to adjust the size of text displayed on your screen.
You can determine if the text size needs to be adjusted if you are viewing the lesson content and you can see the navigation buttons on the bottom of the browser window AND the text seems to flow off the bottom of the page or appears cut off.
To adjust your text size in most Internet browsers:
- In the control panel of the Internet browser, look for the "View" menu.
- Click on "View" then click on "Text Size"
- Internet Explorer users, select "Medium".
Firefox users should select "Normal"
Opera users note that you click "View" >> "Zoom" >> "100%"
In either case, you may need to close the course window and reopen to have your viewing preferences take effect.